Quick Heal Total Security 2012
Quick Heal Total Security protects your laptops and desktops and provides protection against all kinds of Internet or network-based threats. Upon installation, it acts as a shield against viruses, worms, trojans, spywares and other malicious threats. It also provides security against new and unknown threats with Quick Heal's renowned DNAScan® Technology. Its improved Anti-Phishing feature ensures that you do not land on phishing sites when browsing the net. The Parental Control feature allows you to schedule Internet access for your children and its pre-configured restricted browsing ensures that children do not visit adult sites. The PCTuner tool improves the overall efficiency of your system and the PC2Mobile Scan feature scans, detects and removes malwares from your mobile phones. It utilizes minimum system resources, thereby giving complete protection to your system without slowing it down.
- Antivirus - Scans and removes viruses, worms, trojans and other threats that may sneak into your system through removable drives, email attachments or internet downloads.
- AntiSpyware - Detects, cleans and blocks spywares thus automatically preventing identity theft.
- AntiMalware - Scans registry, files and folders at lightning speed, detecting and cleaning Spywares, Adwares, Roguewares, Dialers, Riskwares and other potential threats.
- Anti-Rootkit - Detects and cleans rootkits proactively by a deep system scan.
- Firewall Protection - Works silently in the background and monitors network activity for viruses, spywares and other malicious agents. It uses Intrusion Detection System (IDS) to detect harmful network activity and the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) to prevent malicious network activity.
- Self Protection - Protects Quick Heal files, folders, configurations and registry entries from getting tampered by malicious threats.
- Browsing Protection – Protects your computer from threats transferred through malicious websites.
- AntiPhishing - Automatically scans all accessed web pages for fraudulent activity protecting you against any phishing attack as you surf the internet.
- Gives zero-time protection from infected websites and malwares which can infect your system through accessing malicious websites.
- AntiSpam - Blocks spam mails, phishing attack mails, junk mails and porn mails before they reach your inbox.
- Uses live, cloud-based protection to check suspicious files restricting malware before it can run.
- Enhanced security based on restricting categories of websites or user-specified websites. Configure and disable categories of websites (like pornographic, crime and violence, drugs, etc.) Apt for parents who want to ensure that their kids visit the right kind of websites and are not exposed to materials inappropriate or unsuitable for children.
- Set access for sites from blocked website categories by adding it to the exclusion list. Websites belonging to blocked categories can be added to the exclusion list. For e.g. if Social Networking & Chat category has been blocked access can be provided to Facebook by using the Exclude option.
- Schedule Internet Access - Control internet activity and usage by configuring internet access timings. This option helps in controlling web usage and activity of kids. If internet access is to be allowed only between 7.00PM to 8.00PM every day the Schedule Internet Access option can be used.
- Disk Cleanup – Removes all the invalid files or junk files (such as invalid shortcuts, temporary Internet files, cookies etc.) that clutter your system hard drive and affects system performance. This gives a lot of free disk space that can be used for other applications or for improving system performance.
- Registry Cleanup - Cleans invalid and junk entries from system registry and boosts system performance.
- Duplicate File Finder - Deletes duplicate files of pre-defined file categories, by searching for duplicate files on your computer. It conserves disk space by removing redundant files.
- Defragmenter – Boosts system performance by defragmenting page-files and registry hives of your operating system.
- Removes traces from Internet history and most recently used list of various applications. Safely deletes history, cleans the cookies, cache, auto-complete forms and passwords so that user’s privacy is not breached. It also erases traces of frequently used applications such as MS Office Applications, Media Player, WinZip, etc.
Password for Rar File